IMPORTANT: We are not currently actively hiring, but you are welcome to submit your CV below for potential future opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
Evolyst is building a platform to help organisations improve mental health in the workplace. We’ve worked with leading universities and healthcare providers to develop the roadmap and content for our product and are putting together a world-class team to help deliver it to customers. (for more information see here: http://www.lumien.co.uk)
Our system will be a multi-channel cloud-hosted platform giving organisations the tools to identify and address employee mental health problems and improve employee access to mental health services. To achieve this, we will be developing mobile apps, a sophisticated web front end, advanced cloud services, and analytics tools.
Evolyst has been delivering award-winning digital health tools for a number of years but you’ll be joining us at a new stage of our business as we switch to product development. Your input will be vital in shaping the direction and culture of our development team and you will have influence over critical design decisions and will work on varied and exciting development challenges.
Our development team practices Scrumban, a blended agile framework combining the structure of Scrum with the flexibility and responsiveness of Kanban. Meetings are lightweight and we plan only what’s necessary. Following Lean development principles, we respond quickly to change and try to base our decisions on evidence and experimentation rather than convention and guesswork. We love people encourage collaboration and will swarm on stories as a team in order to get them over the line.
We try and provide an environment where people can flourish and enjoy coming to work. To support this we offer a number of benefits:
- Flexible working hours– core hours are 10am-4pm daily and 37.5 hours per week but there is flexibility outside of this to fit in with real life and we will work with you to try and find hours that are compatible.
- Regular company activities– We try to plan an activity or a company meal on the close of every sprint. Past activities have included escape rooms, badminton, an art afternoon and footgolf.
- Relaxed, friendly environment– the whole company tries to go for lunch at the same time and we encourage employees to take an hour away from their desk.
Culture is very important to us and we are looking for talented individuals that share our core values:
Visionary– Imaginative, Intuitive, Adaptable.
- We create a better future.
- We see opportunities, not problems.
- We dare to think different.
Tenacious– Cohesive, Fearless, Unwavering.
- We cross the line as a team.
- We challenge convention.
- We win, or we learn.
Principled– Humble, Empathetic, Admirable.
- We believe that no one is too important.
- We listen between the lines.
- We are true to our word.
We are looking for people with a wide range of development experience. We currently build software using:
- .NET Core
- Azure Functions
- Entity Framework Core
- Azure Cloud Services
Our recruitment process will comprise an initial telephone screening and a casual chat at a local coffee shop followed by two opportunities to join us at our office for conversations:
- We show you– you’ll get an introduction to the company and the opportunity to meet the development team to find out more about the role. We’ll show you our working practices and give you an idea of where the company is heading.
- You show us– we’ll talk through your experience and give you an opportunity to show us what you can bring to the company. We’ll provide plenty of information about what we’ll talk about before you attend so you’ll know our expectations and can show us your best self.
Evolyst is an ethical company where you can make a difference and have a meaningful impact on the future of mental health in the workplace. If you would like to be part of our journey, then we would love to hear from you.
Evolyst is an ethical company where you can make a difference and have a meaningful impact on the future of mental health in the workplace. If you would like to be part of our journey, then we would love to hear from you!
No agencies please.